Sea Urchin Luxury Villa - VILL106
Fantastic location for this beautiful villa which has been fully restored with marble and oak flooring throughout and fitted out with top-of-the-range furniture. About 2500sq feet with 3 large balconies. This is one of the most outstanding villas in a quiet area with views from this part of Villefranche unrivalled anywhere in the world !
Villa Oursinade is a really stunning property overlooking the bay of Villefranche to Cap Ferrat. It has been modernised to the highest standard in order to ensure ultimate comfort and simplicity.
Its South-facing direction ensures that it gets the sun all day, making every time of day perfect for sunbathing. The location of this property is perfect, only a 4 minute walk to the port of Villefranche, 130 metres from the beach and the train station is also closeby (2 stops from Nice and you're in Monte Carlo!)
Having been divided into three apartments for many years, this villa has now been restored to its former glory, capable of sleeping up to 9 people, making it the perfect property for a family or group of friends. It has beautiful marble flooring throughout and is fitted with top-of-the-range furniture, with ample space and three walk-out balconies.
This villa has just been restored to its former glory, having been divided into three apartments for many years. It has marble flooring throughout and is fitted out with top of the range furniture. There is ample space, with three walk-out balconies.
There is a garage with room for one car, and there is ample free parking outside the apartment.
The outside area of Sea Urchin Luxury Villa is a treat, with a BBQ, lots of sunbeds, 3 terraces and a lovely garden; without forgetting the private swimming pool, of course. There is also a garage with room for one car, and ample free parking outside of the apartment.
- WiFi Internet
- Satellite TV
- Easy Walk to Beach
- Easy Walk to Shops
- Winter Heating
- Golf Course Nearby
- Watersports Nearby
- Sea View
- Private Pool
|rental period||weekly rate|
|05 Jan 2019 - 05 Apr 2019||€3509|
|02 Feb 2019 - 29 Mar 2019||€4840|
|30 Mar 2019 - 26 Apr 2019||€6050|
|27 Apr 2019 - 31 May 2019||€8470|
|01 Jun 2019 - 28 Jun 2019||€10285|
|30 Jun 2018 - 01 Sep 2018||€13310|
|29 Jun 2019 - 30 Aug 2019||€13310|
|01 Sep 2018 - 29 Sep 2018||€10285|
|31 Aug 2019 - 27 Sep 2019||€10285|
|28 Sep 2019 - 01 Nov 2019||€8470|
|29 Sep 2018 - 03 Nov 2018||€8470|
|03 Nov 2018 - 05 Jan 2019||€4840|
|02 Nov 2019 - 03 Jan 2020||€4840|
33% OFF shown prices for remaining summer weeks!
Fees and conditions
- Security Deposit: €1000.00
- Monthly bookings: 20% reduction Sept to May. 10% reduction June to August.
Bathrooms: 4 full marble bathrooms, 1 with bath, 3 with shower.
Kitchen Items: Fridge freezer - hob - oven - dishwasher - washing machine - drier.
Living room: Fireplace seating for 10 people.
Dining room: Seating for 8 people. Child's high chair provided.
Entertainment: Radio - Satellite - TV - DVD - Broadband internet (Wi-Fi)
General Items: Linen and towels provided - air-conditioning - central heating - safe.
Services: We can also supply chefs, drivers, nannies, personal manager etc
Some of the best restaurants:
- Cosmo (located in the main square, is very good for fish)
- Trastevere & Mere Germaine (located on the waterfront, expensive, world renowned)
- Grand Café & Café de la Paix (located in Beaulieu, midday only, cannelloni is highly recommended)
Things to see:
- The citadel on the waterfront is amazing, go into the interior through the drawbridge, or go around the sea walkway to the second port called the "D'Arse", where you will find a small beach and an old vaulted galley-slaves pen. The main church in the old town has a wooden sculpture carved by one of these slaves.
- Rue Obscure is between Rue du Poilu and the seafront, and is completely unchanged since 1500, making for a very interesting and historical sight.
- Beaulieu is a 15 minute walk along the beach front, or on the Basse Corniche, or main lower road (Immediate left outside Soleia or Oursinade gate)
- Cap Ferrat is on the other side of the bay, and has some wonderful beaches such as Fossa Beach, located behind the village. However, parking can be an issue during the summer.
- The train is excellent. Timetables available.
- Buses on main street. (Nice is a 5 minute ride to "Nice- Ville", and Monaco about 15 minutes).
- Electric cars can be hired using a Blue Card, just below main entrance to the village.
- Casino supermarket, bakery and newsagent are located in Rue du Poilu, which is a street behind the waterfront. There are other shops on Basse Corniche, below Villa Seriamis.
- Super U supermarket, located beside the Beaulieu train station is very good.
- Open air fruit, veg & fish market every morning in Beaulieu.
- Boat hire can be found on the waterfront through "Dark Pelican". No license needed if one hires a small motoboat.
- Beach is on the front and second beach in D'Arse harbour. Beaulieu also has 2 beaches.