Villa Magagnosc - MAGA101
Prices from €2,360 - €4,235
Sleeps: 6 Bedrooms: 4
About Villa Magagnosc
Villa Magagnosc is a stunning villa built in 1926 with breathtaking views down to the Bay of Cannes and the Cap de l'Esterel. Situated in the beautiful and very famous Côte d'Azur at the foothills of the Alps, with stunning panoramic views of the Mediterranean. Magagnosc is a picturesque Provençal village only 5 minutes away from Grasse, the perfume capital of the world. This lovely property has been modernised and renovated throughout and offers a wonderful home-from-home with a charming, 6000 m² Mediterranean garden with lawns and palm and orange and fig trees.
One of the main attractions of this property is that all rooms have coastal views of the Bay of Cannes.
The accommodation is on two floors - the main ground floor has a superb, fitted kitchen opening out to the dining terrace. The dining room is next, which is close to the living room which is complete with flat-screen TV, UK satellite channels and Wi-Fi internet throughout the property. There are two master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms on this floor, as well as a further double room and family bathroom.
There is external access to a lovely lower-ground floor suite complete with a double bedroom and en-suite bathroom and living area, making it a great place for grandparents and couples to stay. All beds are doubles, there are no single beds.
This is a lovely house in a stunning location for those looking to get away from it all and who wish to experience the beauty and scenery of the Riviera without the hustle and noise of the coast. Also perfect for golfers to enjoy many of the courses around the area.
The outside area is really beautiful, complete with a private swimming pool (10m x 5m) with a sun terrace and loungers, a large terraced garden with two shaded dining terraces. Gas barbecue. There is private garage parking.
The garden is the most impressive of all due to its size - 6000 m² Mediterranean garden with lawns and palm and orange and fig trees.
Facilities and Features
- Door to terrace.
- Dining room with table and chairs.
- Fully-fitted kitchen with central island and stools, dishwasher, washing machine, oven and hob, fridge freezer and microwave.
- Sliding glass doors to terrace.
- Bedroom 1: double bed, ensuite WC, shower and hand basin. Door to garden.
- Bedroom 2: double bed, ensuite WC, bath/shower and double hand basin. Door to the terrace.
- Bedroom 3, double bed, ensuite WC, shower and hand basin.
- Separate bathroom with WC, shower and hand basin.
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR; external access to bedroom 4: double bed with living area and ensuite WC, shower and hand basin.
Kitchen: Grill, toaster, fridge and freezer, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, oven with 4 hobs, cooking utensils, washing machine, iron and ironing board
Other: Satellite/Cable TV, Wifi, DVD Player
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Winter Heating
- WiFi Internet
- Easy Walk to Shops
- Golf Course Nearby
Location and Map
This marker is for indication purpose only
- Local amenities 2 - 10 minutes walk or 1-minute drive including café bars and restaurants.
- The centre of the Medieval town of Grasse is just 4 km from the property.
- All amenities including café bars, restaurants, supermarket, specialist shops etc. Many perfumeries to visit and create your own perfume!
- The old town ('vieille ville') is large, old and extremely interesting. Tiny streets wind forever between the 17th and 18th-century buildings, up and down ancient steps, passing through arched tunnels and sometimes opening out onto large squares.
- The principal square near the top of the old town is the Place aux Aires, with a daily market of flowers and regional foods. A pretty, three-tiered fountain splashes in the centre of the flowers and arcades line one long side.
- To the South, only 15 km away, is the city of Cannes with its yachts, fine-sand beaches and luxury shopping.
- World renowned for its glitzy exterior, Cannes is also a place of great cultural heritage. On a small hill above the port of Cannes is 'le Souquet', Cannes' oldest quarter. During the 11th century this was inhabited by the monks from Îles de Lerins after their island was raided by Saracens. Watch towers now provide views over the Mediterranean.
- Whether it is glitz and glamour, shopping or culture you are looking for, you will find it all in Cannes.
- Nearby Antibes (Cap d'Antibes and Juan-les-Pins) is located on the Mediterranean coast, between Cannes and Nice. It is the third largest town on the Côte d'Azur. Its name comes from the Greek 'Antipolis' which means 'opposite' (here, facing the city of Nice).
- This is where the very rich and the very successful gather. All amenities with many pretty squares and narrow streets. Traditional markets and pavement cafés and restaurants. Excellent nightlife. Despite its glamorous location, Antibes is relatively un-touristy. It is primarily a yachting town. Port Vauban is truly the centre of Mediterranean yachting. Worth a visit just to look at the boats on 'millionaires row'.
- Marineland is the biggest marine show in Europe with dolphins, whales and sea-lions etc. Large water-park, 'Aquasplash' with water-chutes, wave pool and further attractions. Picasso Museum with more than 50 original works.
- To the East, about a 30 minutes drive away, is Nice, with its international airport, pebble beaches and the bustle of a busy city.
- There are many golf resorts in easy reach of the house including, Golf de la Grande Bastide at 3 km, Grasse Country Club at 6 km, Golf d'Opio Valbonne at 6 km, Royal Mougins golf resort at10 k m, Club Med Opio Driving Range at 3 km, Victoria Golf Club at 8 km, Soc du Golf de Saint Donat at 6 km, Golf Club Cannes-Mougins at 7 km, Mandelieu Old Course at 16 km, Villeneuve-Loubet, Golf de St Philippe, La Closerie Golf Course, Chateau de la Begude
Nearest AIRPORT - Nice International Airport: 20 Kilometres
Nearest FERRY - Nice: 42 Kilometres
Nearest TRAIN - Grasse: 3 Kilometres
Nearest MOTORWAY - Grasse: 4 Kilometres
Nearest BEACH - Cannes: 20 Kilometres
Nearest SKI - Greolieres les Neiges : 40 Kilometres
Nearest GOLF - Golf de la Grande Bastide : 3 Kilometres
Nearest RESTAURANT - Magagnosc: 1 Kilometres
Weekly rates and Extra Charges
|rental period||weekly rate|
|04 Jan 2020 - 20 Mar 2020||€2360|
|21 Mar 2020 - 26 Jun 2020||€2541|
|27 Jun 2020 - 28 Aug 2020||€4235|
|29 Aug 2020 - 25 Sep 2020||€2541|
|26 Sep 2020 - 23 Oct 2020||€2360|
Fees and conditions
- Security Deposit: €750.00
- The rental price includes cleaning of the house at turnaround and linen/towels etc.
- Please note that any extra cleaning of house, garden or pool can be arranged by prior notice and at an additional charge.
- Price includes: Pool maintenance, garden maintenance, bed linen, bath and hand towels, final clean of the villa.
- Prices do not include the following: Telephone calls. Additional cleaning is available on request and charged at € 25 per hour.
- Pool heating is generally not necessary during the summer season, however, it is available on request and charged at 200€ per week. These charges are payable before departure and directly to the representative.
- Suitable for elderly or infirm, wheelchair inaccessible, non-smoking only, pets not allowed.
Air conditioning in all rooms except 4th bedroom by the pool, where there is a standalone fan.
Visited by our team and very highly recommended
My name is Anne-Marie. I'm actually based in Hong Kong where I've lived for 27 years. I head up the Residential and Relocation department for a large real estate company assisting people who are planning to move to Hong Kong.
I decided to buy a property in the south of France as I took my children there four years ago so they could study for exams and simply fell in love with the area.
I chose Magagnosc because it's pretty and quiet yet has easy access to the coast and the fabulous towns of Grasse and Valbonne nearby.
Choosing which property to buy was so easy. This house just had so much charm - as soon as I walked in it just felt right. Before I took my husband to see the property we were browsing in the real estate agency in Valbonne and our house was in the window. My husband said to me, " If we are going to buy here then that is the house we want". We just had to buy it.
We bought the villa for us to have a place to spend holidays and then to ultimately spend a good part of our retirement there. In the meantime we want the property to be used and so we rent it out. As a house, it's really comfortable, not too fussy. The garden is fabulous with a gorgeous view and is just so French. We love it.
MAGA101 - Simply beautiful
Due to the anti-social flight timing we arrived at 23:00 on Saturday. We were met by the very cheerful manager Robert, who introduced us to the charming villa. There was a very generous welcome pack in the kitchen including English tea bags! The villa provides elegant, easy living for a full family with extra room for friends in the pool apartment. Breakfast and dinner on the terrace with the stunning views will be sadly missed! We stayed for two weeks and wished we'd booked for longer.... In fact we liked it so much that we've decided to relocate. We never ran out of things to do, from the ancient villages of Gourdon to St Paul, the wonderful beaches at Theoule and the gourmet food at the Bastide St. Antoine. I'd wholeheartedly recommend this villa.
" The description and photos were accurate, it was a beautiful traditional villa with lovely surrounding and views over the Cote d'Azur. The property was very clean when we arrived. The booking procedure and service was excellent. "
Emma - Summer 2014
Just wanted to say we had a fantastic time last week in your lovely home, the space and all the facilities made our stay brilliant. Thank you!
Robert also made our stay most welcome, always being available for advice and help and making sure both our arrival and leaving your home was seemless - thank you Robert.
I just want to send you a quick message to say what a lovely holiday we are having in your charming house. It looked fabulous from the photos but in fact, on arrival it really surpassed our expectations. We really appreciate the beautiful environment and also the rare fact that it was very well stocked with all those things one normally needs to rush to the supermarket to buy: loo paper, soap, dishwasher tablets and the like. I just wanted to let you know what a lovely place this is and to say thank you.
Due to the anti social flight timing we arrived at 23:00 on Saturday. We were met by the very cheerful manager Robert, who introduced us to the charming villa. There was a very generous welcome pack in the kitchen including English tea bags! The villa provides elegant easy living for a full family with extra room for friends in the pool apartment. Breakfast & dinner on the terrace with the stunning views will be sadly missed! We stayed for two weeks & wished we'd booked for longer.... In fact we liked it so much that we've decided to relocate. We never ran out of things to do, from the ancient villages of Gourdon to St Paul the wonderful beaches at Theoule & the gourmet food at the Bastide St. Antoine. I'd wholeheartedly recommend this villa.